As the primary testing and quality control laboratory for the major importers of bulk liquid petroleum and petrochemical products into Auckland for the past 30 years, Flinders Cook (Technical Services) Ltd has become IANZ accredited for the following analyses.
Scope of Accreditation :
- ASTM D86 – Distillation of petroleum products
- ASTM D93A – Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Tester
- ASTM D611 – Aniline Point and Mixed Aniline Point of Petroleum Products and Hydrocarbon Solvents.
- ASTM D1078 – Distillation Range of Volatile Organic Liquids.
- ASTM D1613 – Acidity in Volatile Solvents and chemical intermediates used in paint, varnish, lacquer and related products.
- ASTM D1722 (modified) – Water Miscibility of water-soluble solvents.
- In-house method (PC 1) – Water in Liquid Petroleum products by Karl Fischer reagent.
- ASTM D4052 – Density and relative density of liquids by Digital Density Meter.
- IP170 – Flash Point by Abel Closed Tester
- In-house method – Quantitative estimation of purity of solvents by Gas Chromatography.
Note: IP = Institute of Petroleum
Please contact us for further information.